Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waiver for the x-months advance payment on Parcel Number A-X-Y (Sample Letter)

[Mortgager’s name]
[Property’s postal address]
[Property’s Details]

[Developer’s Name]
[Developer’s Correspondence Address]

Date of this letter:


To Whom It May Concern,


Reference: Waiver for the x-months advance payment on Parcel Number A-X-Y


As per the subject, kindly be informed that I am currently re-financing my home loan from [current mortgager bank] to [next mortgagor bank] and in the process, learned that the Management Office would like to impose an advance payments of x-months (equivalent to RM $$$.00) onto me, much to my dismay.

I would insist that only the outstanding of RM $$$.00 to be made in order to facilitate the re-financing exercise lest the loan disbursement will be delayed with much negative impacts on me that I hope your office could empathize.

Hence, I would greatly appreciate be given a temporary waiver on that and hereby giving you my written assurance herein that the full advance payment of RM $$$.00 will be promptly made to your management office following the loan disbursement as I was granted an additional amount in the form of “Cash Out” that I could use towards this.


We sincerely appreciate your highest degree of attention and immediate action therein.



Yours truthfully,




………………………………………….

[Mortgager’s name]
[Property’s postal address]
[Property’s Details]
[Contact Numbers]

No comments:

Post a Comment