Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cancellation of Mortgage-Life for my housing loan (Sample Letter)

The Applicant

To Whom It May Concern:
The Life Insurance Underwriting Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Cancellation of Mortgage-Life for my housing loan

Kindly be informed that we [ Name & NRIC ] would like to request to have the proposed Mortgage-Life by your company be cancelled with immediate effect as the Life Insurance was purchased with the intention to cover my mortgage liability of approximately xxx’k on a property that we intend to purchase.

Option 1: However, as our home loan application was declined / rejected, we would like to withdraw our application for the said policies with immediate effect & hereby look forward to your immediate refund promptly and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences resulted therein.

Option 2: However, the SPA transaction has been temporarily put on hold and therefore, I would like to defer my application for the said policy until such a time too.

I hereby look forward to your immediate refund promptly and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences resulted therein.

Yours truthfully,



………………………………………………………
Name:
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment