Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Follow-Up on Request for a full waiver of penalty on late disbursement (Sample Letter)

Purchaser’s name:
Loan Applicant:
Sale & Purchase Reference Number
/ Booking Receipt Number:

To Whom It May Concern
The Credit Control Department
The Property Developer Company
[Postal Address]

Cc: The end-financier
Cc: Panel Solicitors, both the S & P solicitor and the Loan Solicitor

Date of this letter:

Reference: Follow-Up on Request for a full waiver of penalty on late disbursement

Our previous letter refers.

I / We have written in for a complete, full waiver of ‘late penalty’ on [ the date of first letter ] and here again, we are writing in to follow-up on our request as stated in our previous letter.

After much consideration to my / our earlier request, your company [ the property developer ] has given me / us a certain discount on the ‘late penalty’, reducing it from the full amount of penalty imposed to a lower amount. I / We do sincerely appreciate that your company giving me / us that sort of attention & discount only if that is squarely my / our fault that caused the late loan draw down.

Clearly, I am / we are not happy.

Honestly, I / we cannot help but to seek second opinions from other solicitors and various other parties as well. Many agreed that the Date of S & P should not have been backdated for whatever reason or reasons there are unless the Sales Consultant themselves wanted their commission earlier, which I / we have learned of that they were paid based on the date of the S & P thereof.

Have there been more hidden agendas unknown to me / us?
Please do explain to me / us that this is not the case and I / we have not been victimized with the assumption that we would probably not know how to redress this situation. I / We shall and I / we will get it redressed until and unless a satisfactory justification or justifications are given me / us to my / our satisfaction.

Your highest degree of attention to my / our appeal herein is much appreciated indeed as I / we would also very much like to keep my / our cool and not to escalate this any further than it should be. I / We have been reasonable to everyone that I / we dealt with all these while and I / we continue to believe that people will be dealt with me / us reasonably too in return.

Hence, I / we would like to re-iterate again on a complete, full waiver of any ‘late penalty’ imposed unto me / us as we strongly felt unjustified.

Your highest degree of attention to my / our appeal herein is much appreciated indeed.
I / we would hereby look forward to receiving your positive feedback at your earliest.




Turning up the heat soon,




………………………………………………………

[ the undersigned ]
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment