Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Clarification on my CCRIS Report & your CTOS finding (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:

To Whom It May Concern
The Credit Control Department
Correspondence Address of the end-financier

Date of this letter:

Reference: Clarification on my CCRIS Report & your CTOS finding

As a responsible citizen and loan applicant, I / We felt compelled to write in with additional information pertaining to my CCRIS Report & your CTOS findings for your understanding in consideration of my home loan application made with your company.

As with many other consumers with various predicaments, 1,001 things may & did actually go wrong when least expected in a simple process of making regular repayment on the loan taken on it.

I / we would like to clarify and assure you herein that both my spouse & my self have been good paymaster all these while without letup.

As prudence and care have been duly exercised on my / our part, I /we surely do not expect that the very property that we bought to go into abandonment. Various reasons or excuses have been given me / us on the cause of the abandonment by various parties.

As consumers, these are rather ‘technical & complex’, beyond the grasp of many.

Very much later, I was / we were informed that the bank has taken the legal course against us for our non-payment due to several valid reasons as follows:

1. I was / We were not being informed at all of the progress or the next course of action. I was / We were being kept in total darkness as far as that property and the loan taken on it are concerned.

2. I / We have left the country soon thereafter for a period of time

This incident does not imply me / us as having the tendency to default on repayment nor does it implies poor repayment conduct. It was one of those unfortunate collaterals of irresponsible property developers as well as the bank officers that failed to inform and advise me / us on the status and also the next course of action expected of me / us as the consumer.

Again, as a responsible citizen and loan applicant, I /we have since then ‘regularized’ our payments and no more outstanding from this point onwards. An auto-debit has been in place too to assure you of our sincerity. In fact, it is through this experience that we learned a new jargon, i.e. payments ‘regularized’

I / we have even enclosed our copy of the CCRIS Report, the banks’ release letters and also proof of the auto-debits instituted herein for your reference.

Your years of rich understanding in dealing with similar situations, together with your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my / our explanation herein may be of much help herein and is much appreciated indeed. I / We hereby look forward to receiving your positive consideration to our home loan application.



Yours truthfully,




………………………………………………………

[ the undersigned ]
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment