Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Request for re-instatement using AIA refund cheques (Sample Letter)

[Policyholder’s name]
Policy No. W55, U55, S55, etc.

Attention to: The Policy Owner Services Department, POS
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:


To Whom It May Concern,


Reference: Request for re-instatement using AIA refund cheques

Kindly be informed that I/we, [applicant/s’ name/s, NRIC Number] have applied for a policy as collateral for my mortgage loan with AIA Mortgage Loan Division, MLD recently.

However, due to inconsistencies in the auto-debit, my policy was deemed lapsed.

As the results, all my subsequent payments were returned to me again in the form of refund cheques with details as below:


Date: Cheque Amount Cheque Number

April

May

June

I was made to understand that I am to sign up the Health Certificate which I has duly done and submitted, together with the request to return & re-use these refund cheques for the cost of re-instatement.

My/our apology for the inconveniences caused and thank-you for your highest degree of attention herein appreciated.


Yours truthfully,



…………………………….
[Policyholder’s name]
Policy No. W55, U55, S55, etc.
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment