Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Appeal for leniency in your underwriting of my home loan application (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:
Reference:

To Whom It May Concern:
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Appeal for leniency in your underwriting of my home loan application

I have just bought my 1st property with (developer’s / vendor’s) dated (mm/dd/yy] and am very much interested in your offer of the FIXED rate home loan package.

However, due to my one & only commitment on my car installment of RM $$$.00 per month, I was advised that this has contributed to an increase in my Debt-Service-Ratio, DSR and as the result, the likelihood of getting my home loan application approved is somewhat reduced when comes to the margin of financing.

Hence, I am writing in to sincerely appeal as I am expecting an increment in my monthly salary due to my seniority, my excellent track record & competence in what I have been consistently doing for the past x-years with my existing company and my personal character that is thrift and careful & prompt when comes to repayment.

Your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my appeal herein is much appreciated indeed and I would hereby look forward to receiving your earliest feedback.


Yours truthfully,



………………………………………………………
Name:
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment