Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Appeal for revision to my home loan application (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:
Reference:

To Whom It May Concern:
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Appeal for revision to my home loan application

Kindly be informed that we [ Name & NRIC ] have made an application for housing loan to your company and was declined due to my inconsistent car loan installments that I strongly felt that this is unjust and would like to appeal for a revision

I would like to stress that the pattern of inconsistencies were due to reasons as follows:

My hectic traveling & tight project schedule that necessitates me to travel out of the country in very short notice for a stretch of weeks.
Simply overlooked with no malicious intention of withholding the payments.

As an assurance to your company, I have now instituted an auto-debits for all my payments, the car loan installments inclusive of course and I would like to personally assure you herein that this past pattern of inconsistencies will not be repeated for any one of my loans.

Your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my appeal herein is much appreciated indeed and I would hereby look forward to receiving your earliest feedback.


Yours truthfully,



………………………………………………………
Name:
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment