Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Request for Immediate Loan Release (Sample Letter)

[Mortgager’s name]
Mortgage Loan Reference No. xx-xxxx-xxxx

Attention to: The Head of Department
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:


To Whom It May Concern,


Reference: Request for Immediate Loan Release


Kindly be informed that I/we, [applicant/s’ name/s,NRIC Number] have made our loan application to your company. It was promptly approved and we have since signed the Offer Letter thereafter.

However, we came to realize now that the loan could not be disbursed due to reasons listed herein below:

1.
2.
3.

We hope to have your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to our request herein and I/we would hereby look forward to receiving your prompt yet positive feedback at your earliest.



Yours truthfully,



…………………………….

[Mortgager’s name]
Mortgage Loan Reference No. 2002/xxxx
Contact:

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete