Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good day to you, [called-party]. My name is [name], calling from the American International.

The purpose of me calling you today, [called-party], is regarding a kind of system called the Financial Planning. For your information, Financial Planning is a system designed to help individual professional people like your [friends, COI, colleagues, associates] and yourself to obtain a broader perspective [some prefer to call it `the big picture’] of your own financial standing today, as well as all the way into your retirement.

Well, as it is not possible for me to share much with you on the phone, I do appreciate your courtesy of no more than 15 ~ 20 minutes of your time for us to determine how this system could be of great value to you than you may realize. I wonder if today afternoon or tomorrow morning be more convenient for you, [called-party]?

In addition, I would also like to assure you of several things beforehand:
1. The first of this is that our appointment should not take more than 15 ~ 20 minutes of your time. We only take longer if you insist, and we shall see.
2. Secondly, there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever on your part and you can be assured of that.
3. Thirdly, if our meeting does not benefit you, there should be no further meeting and …
4. Lastly, I would also like to personally assure you that this is going to be an eye-opening session for you.

And to cut this short, [called-party], may I suggest that we meet today afternoon or would you prefer tomorrow morning instead? * pause …

No comments:

Post a Comment