Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Further Clarification on my/our Contractual & Non-Contractual Bonuses Eligibility in Consideration to my/our Home Loan Application (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:

To Whom It May Concern
The Credit Control Department
Correspondence Address of the end-financier

Date of this letter:

Reference: Further Clarification on my/our Contractual & Non-Contractual Bonuses Eligibility in Consideration to my/our Home Loan Application

In pursuance to my home loan application and also my/our documents submitted, I/we hereby providing further proof of my/our entitlement of these Contractual & Non-Contractual Bonuses for your kind consideration.

The evidence of my/our Contractual Bonuses is to be derived from the following documents, [ ] whereas the evidence of my/our Non-Contractual Bonuses is to be derived from the following documents, [ ]

My/our sincere hope that these shall be of good and sufficient for your consideration and also your next course of action.

I / We hereby look forward to receiving your positive consideration to our home loan application.



Yours truthfully,




………………………………………………………

Loan Applicant:
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment