Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Request for Conversion of Credit-Card Outsrtanding Debts to Personal Loan (Sample Letter)

THE CARDHOLDER

To Whom It May Concern
The Credit Department, The Bank
Cc: Bank Negara Malaysia

Date of this letter: Monday, January 26, 2009

Reference: Request for Conversion of Credit-Card Outsrtanding Debts to Personal Loan

Kindly be informed that with the ever-increasing debts that I am having with your bank pertaining to the credit-cards usage. I am worried and I am quite certain also that I may not be able to pay as quickly as the rate that you are charging me.

Hence, I strongly insist that all these outstanding debts be immediately converted into personal loans with a fixed interest rate that is way much lower than the current 18% that you are charging me on the credit-card debts.

Your emphatic understandings and the highest degree of attention to my request herein is much appreciated indeed and I would hereby look forward to receiving your earliest feedback.


Yours truthfully,




………………………………………………………

The applicant
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment