Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Consent letter to release S & P for my application to KWSP (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:
Reference:

To Whom It May Concern:
The Sale & Purchase Agreement Solicitor
The Advocates & Solicitors
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Consent letter to release S & P for my application to KWSP

I/ We [ Name & NRIC ] hereby authorizes you [ the Mortgagor Bank ] to reveal and provide all information and particulars regarding my personal information and all other relevant information and/or documents to your business partners for the purpose of reviewing my/our loan request.

I/ We also hope this will be good enough and of sufficient authority for your action & hereby agree to keep your bank and its staff indemnified against all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings whatsoever arising as a result there from.

Yours truthfully,



………………………………………………………
1st applicant Name:
1st applicant Contact:



………………………………………………………
2nd applicant Name ( if any & if applies ):
2nd applicant Contact ( if any & if applies ):

No comments:

Post a Comment