Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Notice on Prepayments (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:
Reference:

To Whom It May Concern:
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Notice on Prepayments

Kindly be informed that we [ Name & NRIC ] have made an application for housing loan to dated [ this date ] would now like to officially inform the bank of our intention to inject / deposit a further sum of RM10,000/= towards settling my outstanding home mortgage.

You are to use this sum of deposits of RM10,000/= to solely offset the outstanding balance and NOT as a sum of some advance monthly installments or payments towards this home mortgage that I have with the bank.

You may feel free to obtain further clarification from me with regards to the aforementioned and your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my notice herein is much appreciated indeed and I would hereby look forward to receiving your earliest feedback.



Yours truthfully,




………………………………………………………

Name:
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment