Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Appeal for revision to my current home loan interest rate (Sample Letter)

Loan Applicant:
Reference:

To Whom It May Concern:
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:

Reference: Appeal for revision to my current home loan interest rate

Kindly be informed that we [ Name & NRIC ] have taken up the Offer Letter [ dated mm/dd/yy ] when you revised you current interest rates downwards to [ whatever ] FIXED.

As the legal documentation has not begun, I am yet to enjoy the benefits of the financing.

Henceforth, I strongly felt that I am entitled to the benefits or the extension of the benefits from your newly revised rates with immediate effect.

Your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my appeal herein is much appreciated indeed and I would hereby look forward to receiving your earliest feedback.


Yours truthfully,



………………………………………………………
Name:
Contact:

2 comments:

  1. The focus on NRIs for these portals is stronger now as many are looking to come back to India apart from those who wish to invest in properties. http://www.loanyantra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome occupation for distributed such a gainful site. Your web log isn't just valuable yet it is also truly innovative as well. There have a tendency to be very few individuals who can absolutely compose not all that basic posts that creatively. Proceed with the decent written work HOA Management Solutions

    ReplyDelete