Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Authorization to Release Insurance & Policies Information (Sample Letter)

[Applicant’s full name]
[Applicant’s correspondence address]


Date of this letter:


Attention: The Customer Service Department / Manager
[ correspondence address ]


To Whom It May Concern


Subject: Authorization to Release Insurance & Policies Information
to Financial Advisor


You are hereby authorized to release to one [ name & NRIC ] all my insurance & policies information requested by him to facilitate his rendering of his financial planning services to my family & myself.

My sincere hope that this shall be of good and sufficient authority for your next course of action.

At the same time, I am requesting that all my policies be assigned to one [ agent name & agent code ] in order for him to render me future services as my existing agent is residing back in my hometown which is too far to be of service.




Yours sincerely,




………………………………….

[Applicant’s full name]
[Applicant’s contacts]

No comments:

Post a Comment