Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Clarification on my CCRIS Report (Sample Letter)

Loan applicant(s)

To Whom It May Concern
The End-Financier
Cc: The Bank Involved
Cc: Bank Negara Malaysia, Customer Service

Date of this letter:

Reference: Clarification on my CCRIS Report

As a responsible citizen and concerned loan applicant, I / we felt compelled to write in with regards to what I / we see as doubtful reporting to CCRIS pertaining to my / our loan repayment conduct which I / we felt most disturbed of, esp. when it derails my / our joint home loan application made with my spouse, son, daughter, brother, sister, etc. in getting my / our first / second home financing.

I / we have spare no chance to get things right. That took me / us to BNM Customer Service yesterday afternoon in order to obtain my /our CCRIS Report to assist in which I / we have also attached a copy herein for your verification and reference.

The personal loan of xxx with xxx in balance outstanding and xxx in monthly installment has been promptly repaid to your bank every month through deduction via my pay slip and I have even taken the trouble to contact ‘so and so’ to verify the payments made.

Apparently, my / our repayment went very promptly each month and what appears in my CCRIS Report is thus baffling. I / we could prove you with my / our 3-months’ pay slips for the period in consideration between months of xxx, ’07, xxx ’07 & xxx ’07 to verify against what we got here in my / our CCRIS Report.

Hence, there is no way that default payments are possible as shown in CCRIS.

Could this be some technical errors or doubtful reporting by the bank? As consumers, these are rather ‘technical & complex’, beyond the grasp of many especially in the face of having the knowledge and conscience of maintaining good financial conducts yet being reported unfavorably otherwise.

It is plainly and clearly a case of which good repayments conduct are maintained but appeared otherwise inconsistently in my / our CCRIS Report for reasons beyond my / our knowledge or understanding and I / we must insist & emphasize that this record is doubtful and I / we will continue to pursue on this till it is completely cleared.

Again, as a responsible citizen and loan applicant, I am / we are more than glad to meet up with you in person for your further advice on the next course of proper action.

Your years of rich understanding in dealing with similar situations, together with your generous consideration and highest degree of attention to my / our written explanation herein may be of much help herein and is much appreciated indeed. I / we hereby look forward to receiving your positive consideration to my / our home loan application.



Yours truthfully,




………………………………………………………

Loan applicant(s)
Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment