Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Indemnity on all my Loan Documents Submitted (Sample Letter)

The Loan Applicant(s) & Contacts


To Whom It May Concern
The end-financier

Date of this letter:

Reference: Indemnity on all my Loan Documents Submitted

The above matter refers. I hereby declare I am fully aware that all documents submitted herein onwards for the purpose of my loan application/s are deemed belonged to the end-financiers, be it by hand, via facsimile or emails and inclusive but not limited to any other forms. Thus, I hereby indemnify the representative or the agent and the end-financier/s from any claims arising from the collection, possession and processing of these documents.

I do understand that the representative or agent and the end-financier/s are under no obligation to return any of the documents unless otherwise requested in writing by myself, subject still to the end-financier’s discretion.

Lastly, I do also clearly acknowledge that my application/s will not be promptly processed or will even be declined should I failed to submit in full or delayed in submitting all the necessary documents required for processing or not having both joint-applicants’ signatures on the application form unless justified in writing as well as anything beyond what is being reasonable.

My sincere hope that this consent is sufficient for your next course of action.


Yours faithfully, Witnessed by


__________________ _____________ ________________________________
( signed by applicant / co-applicant / guarantor )

Name: Name:
NRIC: Contact:

No comments:

Post a Comment