Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Authorization to assist in my application for home loan (Sample Letter)

[Mortgager’s name]
Mortgage Loan Reference No. xx-xxxx-xxxx

Attention to: The Head of Department
The Mortgage Loan Department or Credit Department
Mortgagor Bank
[Postal Address]

Date of this letter:


To Whom It May Concern,


Reference: Authorization to assist in my application for home loan


Kindly be informed that I/We, the applicant(s) named above, would like to authorize the following individual to assist me in my/our application for home loan, which includes but not limited to, getting the additional supporting & relevant documents, assignment of policies for the purpose of mortgage coverage, etc. in the course of this business transaction of ours as deemed necessary.






My sincere hope that this shall be of good and sufficient authority for your next course of action.

I/We, the applicant(s) named above, hereby agree to keep your company and its staff indemnified against all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings whatsoever arising as a result there from.


Yours faithfully,




______________________ ________________________

Applicant’s signature Joint-Applicant’s signature
Venue & Date Venue & Date
(if applicable)

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. builders loan how much can i borrow

    ReplyDelete