Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, March 14, 2009

OOPS!

One morning, Alex’s neighbor asked if he could borrow Alex’s buffalo to plough his fields as his own buffalo was lame. “I just need to borrow your buffalo for a few hours please,” said the hopeful neighbor. “I would gladly let you borrow my buffalo dear neighbor,” Alex began “but unfortunately it is not here.” At that moment the buffalo began to grunt loudly from the shed. “Shame on you Alex,” said the neighbor pointing his finger at Alex in a condescending manner, “you are lying, I can hear your buffalo grunting loudly in the shed.” Alex felt insulted and was unrepentant. “My dear fellow, are you going to take my word, the word of a religious teacher, or are you going to believe a buffalo?”

No comments:

Post a Comment