Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Saturday, March 14, 2009

J I N X

One day the Sultan decided to go on a hunting excursion. The hunt was a success and the sultan and his entourage were returning to the palace. As the sultan exited the jungle, he almost collided with Pak Pandir. The sultan's steed was startled by the sudden appearance of Pak Pandir on his pony, and reared up unexpectedly. The sultan was thrown off his horse most unceremoniously. His majesty angrily picked himself off the ground and demanded that Pak Pandir be executed for his ‘crime’. Pak Pandir was alarmed. “Most benevolent sultan, why would your majesty want this humble servant executed?” “Why?” bellowed the sultan, “because you appeared before me and caused me to be thrown from my horse; Verily you have brought me bad luck.” “O magnanimous sultan,” pleaded Pak Pandir. “I humbly declare that your majesty appeared before me and brought me even worse luck. Your majesty was merely thrown from the horse, but I am the one about to lose my head. Therefore I humbly submit to your majesty, who is the jinx, your majesty or me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment