Custom Search

Dealmates

http://www.dealmates.com.my?ru=85947

Monday, March 23, 2009

Economic Influences - Question 54

Can you recommend some magazines H can read to be better informed about my investments?

A lot depends upon your background, education, investment experience, available time and financial situation.

Some of the magazines to which 1 subscribe are Forbes, Fortune, The Economist, Florida Trend, Consumer Reports, US News & World Report, Barron's, South Florida Business Journal, Business in Broward magazine, Wharton, Newsweek and Bottom Line newsletter. In addition, I read two local newspapers and The Wall Street Journal each morning. At my office, there are company publications that help keep me informed about the markets.
I confess that I am frequently frustrated because I don’t have enough time to read all of them. If you’re just starting out and have no prior investment experience or knowledge, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine is an excellent choice. I suggest you attend seminars that are not pushing a specific product, and try watching the CNBC channel on cable television or the Nightly Business Report on public broadcasting television stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment